15. LEGITIMATE WORK FROM HOME JOBS – REVIEWING MUSIC

A True work from home job you can do in peace in your living room is Music and furniture review.
For UK, U.S. Germany, Canada, Australia and soon more places Slice the pie allows you to do that.
Signup with your paypal address HERE. It is an easy enough job but don’t get too disheartened when you first join.
Your basic reviews will be for a few cents but if you persevere then can shoot up to 90 cents a review.
Payday is twice weekly on Tuesday and Friday.
I made a start HERE

Check out my other programs HERE

IF your gonna come back again and still do nothing I am not gonna be pleased. 
IF your gonna give me a gutless 1 star review and no feedback and not help or communicate so we can learn and grow and make money THEN If I find you I will crucify you. I chat to kenneth a lot to make this work. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORLDWIDE! BUY CBD OIL FROM 37 DOLLARS AND GET A READY MADE PASSIVE INCOME BUSINESS.

30. Europe Rent out your bet365 and William account for £40 a month

25. WRS for UK £150 for ten mins work. twice. and £25 per referral.