29. Passive Residual Income with an Autotrader. (NOT FREE)

The world changed.

Some single parents have no choice but to work from home but some people are just too bone idle and lazy so stay at home and don't actually do much work but still expect the same salary.
I am classed as too sick to go back to office work and my CV is too much of a mess and I lost all my references so I can't really go back to work unless I lie and get fake references and I am too old to be telling lies unless I really need to.

Many have gone into the option of forex and binary trading with signals but I don't have the time and am far too lazy to work on a computer all day long.

But some programs have got better. I have found independent traders who set up their own auto trading bots. I have signed up with connor and the minimum amount to trade was £200. I started with £225 and the fees are £25 a month.

He started off great with a fast £40 in two days but we had a bad week so we are a little down in profit. I am not worried as he assured me this is normal and just life, you can't win every trade BUT overall he does and it's a great passive residual income sideline to join and just forget about it and then when enough is earned cash out a salary from doing nothing. I am confident he can do this.

You need a minimum of £200 to start and £25 a month in fees and you can cash out anytime.
He does a referral program and pays £50 for every person you register so please mention my name Tom Gallagher so I get the £50 if you want to join.

You can check out his facebook page HERE. the reviews are very good and he has been trading for 6 years now.

You can find him on Instagram and telegram as @tradewithconnorfx.

Please mention my name tom gallagher so I can the £50 if you want to join. This is a great way to plan and save for your future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORLDWIDE! BUY CBD OIL FROM 37 DOLLARS AND GET A READY MADE PASSIVE INCOME BUSINESS.

30. Europe Rent out your bet365 and William account for £40 a month

25. WRS for UK £150 for ten mins work. twice. and £25 per referral.